[tor-dev] Help complete the list of official & community projects

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Fri Jun 17 23:04:55 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I'm working with some folks to compile a list of most active official
and community projects we have. There are some projects listed on our
volunteer page[1] but I'm not confident if the list is complete or even
up to date. Please have a look at that page and let me know if your
project is listed and it's not up to date, and definitely let me know if
it's not listed at all.

So if you've recently wrote a Tor library in a language only 5 people on
this planet know about, this is a good chance for you to let us know of
your project. :)

Here's the information I need from you:

Name of the project, along with a paragraph explaining the significance
of the project and why it matters.
Link to the project, and name or the handle of the maintainer.

Examples:

## Stem
Stem is a Python controller library for Tor. With it you can use Tor's
control protocol to script against the Tor process.

    https://stem.torproject.org/
    maintainer: atagar

## OONI
A free software, global observation network for detecting censorship,
surveillance and traffic manipulation on the internet.

  https://ooni.torproject.org
  maintainer: ooni-team

[1] https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Projects

Alternatively we can create a new wiki page just for this projects,
until #16576 is resolved. Except I'm only looking for active projects at
this point.

Happy Friday!
--
Nima
0X58C4B928A3E218F6 | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall