[tor-dev] [GSoC 2016] Orfox - Report 2

Amogh Pradeep amoghbl1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:45:01 UTC 2016

Hey guys,

This is my second status report for GSoC 2016.

I’ve finally managed to rebase things to ESR 45.2.0 :D [0].
But unfortunately, I think that what it is build on is unstable, so we don’t have an ask ready yet.
I will continue to work on this, and hopefully have a successful build soon.

Next up is a code audit. Once we have a stable application built on ESR 45, I can move on to the code audit phase.
In this phase, I would go through the android code, looking for all the network code, and making sure that it is proxied fine.

Hope you guys have a fun weekend.

Best,
Amogh Pradeep
amoghbl1 at gmail.com