[tor-dev] DescripTor 1.2.0 is released

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Jun 2 15:58:27 UTC 2016

Hi Karsten, congrats on the release! I gotta admit, first thing I
wondered when I saw this was 'what is DescripTor and why does it have
a name that will be so easily confused with the documents it
fetches?'.

Quick peek at the readme seems to indicate this is the DirPort
fetching capabilities of metrics-lib? Is this an effort to slit
metrics-lib up into smaller libraries?

Cheers! -Damian

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Karsten Loesing