[tor-dev] Usability Improvements for Atlas (was Re: Globe is now retired)

Ivan Markin twim at riseup.net
Sun Jul 3 02:10:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've also recently improved Atlas but it changes major part of the user
experience. So this is a kind of Request For Comments.

Most of the changes are my vision of how-it-should-all-look-like. The
most notable changes are:
* There is no super-wide list of relays that doesn't fit even into Tor
Browser window (panels instead with upstatus indication)
* Responsive design for narrow screens
* Updated navigation bar with new version of Bootstrap
* Vector icons for flags and other
* Stretching of the graphs

You can review all the changes at [1] and deployed version at [2].

Please let me know if you have any ideas/suggestions.

P.S. Some of functions like list sorting, display range, detailed search
and maybe more are broken/gone now. I'm wondering if these functions are
useful?

[1] http://hartwellnogoegst.onion/atlas/log/?h=new-design
[2] http://hartwellnogoegst.onion/deploy/atlas-new-design/

--