[tor-dev] Introducing Snowflake (webrtc pt)

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Tue Jan 26 05:15:05 UTC 2016

Serene wrote:
> Q: Why is it called Snowflake?
> There's a bunch of "ICE" negotiation happening for WebRTC, and it also
> involves a great abundance of ephemeral and short-lived (and special!)
> volunteer proxies...
>
> Anyhow, if Snowflake seems like it would be useful / desired here, it
> would be awesome if we had more help getting it stable, polished,
> audited, deployable, etc...
> Plenty of work to do!

   This is really great work, Serene ^_^  Once it is a bit more stable
(and perhaps audited!), I'd be happy to incorporate Snowflake into
Cupcake if that's useful.

   I am curious why you chose CoffeeScript for the proxy, rather than
JavaScript.

woot,
Griffin

--
“I did then what I knew then, & when I knew better, I did better.”
― Maya Angelou