[tor-dev] Introducing Snowflake (webrtc pt)

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Mon Jan 25 22:53:38 UTC 2016

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 14:34:42 -0800
Serene <keroserene at riseup.net> wrote:
> Anyhow, if Snowflake seems like it would be useful / desired here, it
> would be awesome if we had more help getting it stable, polished,
> audited, deployable, etc...

Neat.  Yes, this will be useful.

What are your plans for getting https://github.com/keroserene/go-webrtc
to build completely in a deterministic manner?  The several hours isn't
per platform right? (The "easy way" is not going to cut it for
distribution).

What are your plans for actually getting the server side to scale
well?  Since you're using cgo you will run into Really Interesting
behavior wrt OS threads as you try to increase concurrency.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel