[tor-dev] Is it possible to specify voluntary delays in my Tor client?

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Wed Jan 20 05:42:54 UTC 2016

I understand that the original Tor model is to set low-latency and
low-jitter as a constraint as to permit things like interactive
web-browsing etc.  And yes, I presume Tor will always have this as a
constraint.

I am asking if:
(1) There currently exists some way I can specify in my torrc to
sacrifice some of these in exchange for a little greater anonymity
protection (say I want to slowly leak a file, etc.)

(2) If not, how difficult would be it to shoe-horn this into the
current tor model?  In short, if it's not too difficult, I can look
into finding funding it.

-V