[tor-dev] Comparing Stem, metrics-lib, and zoossh

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Jan 14 16:22:33 UTC 2016

Oh, forgot to talk about compression. You can run the stem script
against compressed tarballs but python didn't add lzma support until
python 3.3...

https://stem.torproject.org/faq.html#how-do-i-read-tar-xz-descriptor-archives

I suppose we could run over bz2 or gz tarballs, or upgrade python. But
can't say the compressed benchmark is overly important.

Cheers! -Damian