[tor-dev] Comparing Stem, metrics-lib, and zoossh

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Wed Jan 13 19:42:38 UTC 2016

> This was Stem commit c01a9cda4e7699c7f4bd642c8e81ed45aab7a29b and
> Python version 2.7.10.

Great, thanks! Also what was the metrics-lib and zoossh commits?

> Or should we add these performance tests for metrics-lib, Stem, and
> Zoossh to their own repository that also comes with scripts to fetch
> data from CollecTor?  (Not sure if this is a smart thing to do, but I
> figured I should ask before adding things to the metrics-lib repository.)

Sinister plan #572 is that I'll add these results and scripts to the
page we have with the library comparison. Probably tomorrow. If you'd
care to clean up the metrics-lib examples that would be great.
Otherwise I'll include what we have and you can send me patches later
with what you'd like.

Cheers! -Damian