[tor-dev] Comparing Stem, metrics-lib, and zoossh

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Jan 12 16:19:04 UTC 2016

Thanks! Yup, those results look reasonable. I was expecting a smaller
delta with server/extrainfo descriptors and larger one with
microdescriptors due to the lazy loading but oh well. What stem commit
and python version was this with?

Any thoughts on when you'll have time to clean up the metrics-lib
examples? Happy to add the results to our site when they're ready.

Cheers! -Damian

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 12:40 AM, Karsten Loesing