[tor-dev] Fwd: Orbot roadmap feedback

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue Jan 12 15:48:36 UTC 2016

Nathan Freitas:
> - Overall improved configuration / settings UI to make tuning Orbot a
> better, simpler experience... this is an expansion of the new exit
> country selector in Orbot v15.1, but also includes managing things like
> network usage and so on.

Could you explain that point a bit more, what you currently have and
what you plan to do? Especially the exit country selector seems kind of
scary to me but maybe I am just missing some bits. I looked at the
changelog you sent to tor-talk (in the alpha 1 release mail) but did not
find anything related.

Georg