[tor-dev] Quantum-safe Hybrid handshake for Tor

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 02:42:02 UTC 2016

> On 3 Jan 2016, at 11:11, Jesse V <kernelcorn at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> On 01/02/2016 01:49 PM, Flipchan wrote:
>> How would u add quantum-safe
>> crypto? I havent seen anyone puttin a pub lib that anyone can import
>
> Here's a webpage, a paper, and software from djb:
> http://sphincs.cr.yp.to/ This is of course one example, there are other
> works on post-quantum cryptography, and I'm sure most of the authors
> like to provide a reference implementation of their idea.

And if we can't use the reference implementation, we have some decent programmers…
(On the other hand, if there's no reference implementation, then that makes it hard to recommend that particular crypto scheme.)

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F