[tor-dev] Quantum-safe Hybrid handshake for Tor

Jesse V kernelcorn at riseup.net
Sun Jan 3 00:11:46 UTC 2016

On 01/02/2016 01:49 PM, Flipchan wrote:
> How would u add quantum-safe
> crypto? I havent seen anyone puttin a pub lib that anyone can import

Here's a webpage, a paper, and software from djb:
http://sphincs.cr.yp.to/ This is of course one example, there are other
works on post-quantum cryptography, and I'm sure most of the authors
like to provide a reference implementation of their idea.

For next time, please bottom-post and be sure to replace the subject
line to reflect the thread's name. You only have to replace the subject
line if you receive posts in a digest form.

--
Jesse V