[tor-dev] trac account 'proper' - Full Disclosure

Sat Jan 2 15:25:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've learned that using the trac account 'proper' [1] has lead to some
confusion and/or curiosity. That account name is really old, it's been
created while I was still anonymous.

Tickets created by the trac account are created by me, Patrick
Schleizer, nickname adrelanos. The arguments made in these tickets
should stand or fall independently of my identity. Those are either of
interest for me personally, for my general contribution to Libre
Software and/or for the Whonix project.

>From now, I will be using my new trac account 'adrelanos'.

Cheers,
Patrick