[tor-dev] Fwd: Re: Support for mix integration research

Sebastian G. <bastik.tor> bastik.tor at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:13:53 UTC 2016

I'm forwarding this to the list, because it might contain relevant
information. Mostly within George's reply.

Initial reason to not send my reply to the list was to not bother too
many people with seemingly irrelevant questions on my part.

I agree with the reply given in the forwarded message. It has to be
considered what 'it' does to the network.

Best Regards,
Sebastian G. (bastik)