[tor-dev] Last network team/dev meetings of February: Wednesday and Friday and Monday!

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Wed Feb 17 05:36:29 UTC 2016

Hi, all!

Wednesday Feb 17 morning at 0830 EST (==1330 UTC) is the regular
Tor/Network team development meeting.

Friday Feb 19 at 0900 EST (==1400 UTC) is the discussion meeting for
proposals 257 and 258.

Monday Feb 22 at 2000 EST (==Tuesday at 0100 UTC) is the secondary
meeting for folks who find the Wednesday meetings totally
inconvenient.  I'll try not to be asleep this time!

We'll be skipping online meetings Feb 24 through Mar 2, since many
people will be traveling.  Or meeting face-to-face!

We've been scheduling things on
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam/MeetingSchedule
.  So far, it's been working well!

peace to all,