[tor-dev] Applications Team Meeting Next Tues (Feb 9) at 19:00 UTC

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Mon Feb 1 20:57:58 UTC 2016

Due to conflicts with other meetings, Georg and I both will be busy
tomorrow during the regularly scheduled applications meeting (first
Tuesday of each month at 19:00 UTC).

So instead, we will have this month's Applications Team meeting next
Tuesday, Feb 9, at 19:00 UTC.

As usual, we will discuss usability, configuration, and any recent user
study progress. Anyone interested in these topics for any user-facing
Tor application is welcome and encouraged to participate!

--
Mike Perry