[tor-dev] Can I modify obfs4 proxy code for my purpose?

trmobid at tutanota.com trmobid at tutanota.com
Thu Dec 22 13:52:05 UTC 2016

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

19. Dec 2016 18:21 by yawning at schwanenlied.me:

> On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:17:20 +0100 (CET)
> <> trmobid at tutanota.com> > wrote:
>> 1. I wanna build a password protected obfs4 proxy sever with my VPS.
>> I don't need that much privacy in terms of MITM for this.
>> I just wanna know if it is ok to build such server in Tor network.
>
> Huh?  I don't see the point since client access requires a priori
> knowledge of the server's public key.  I probably won't merge changes,
> but as long as you comply with the license I don't care.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Yawning Angel

Hi.

I just wanted to used it in my own resource. not others.

Because I might use relatively big data.

If you don't mind, I will do this my own built binary.

Thanks.