[tor-dev] blacklisting relays with end-to-end correlation capabilities?
nusenu at openmailbox.org
Thu Dec 8 13:03:00 UTC 2016
Dear tor directory authorities,
TLDR: Would you blacklist relays with end-to-end correlation capabilities?
I'm asking to find out whether it makes sense to put any effort into
finding such operators . If most dir auths would not blacklist such
relays than it does not make sense to look for them I guess.
So please let us know whats your opinion on that - thank you.
More information below and there :
The process could look something like this:
- someone identifies such a relay groups (basically based on contactinfo
- contact the operators asking to fix this (ideally this would be a
- give them 15 days to fix it
- if not fixed: blacklist respective guard relays
- give them the possibility to get removed from the blacklist once fixed
> And, of course, it's worth noting that the ContactInfo might be
> incorrect, so we would have to do this on a case-by-case basis, and
> convince the directory authority operators it's a sensible thing to
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-dev