[tor-dev] How to integrate an external name resolver into Tor

Jeremy Rand jeremyrand at airmail.cc
Sat Aug 13 20:18:50 UTC 2016

Hmm, this message that I sent 2 days ago doesn't seem to have come
through.  Apologies if anyone receives it more than once.

wire321 at sigaint.org:
> Blockchain addressing has some serious issues that will stand in the way
> of wide adoption.
>
> The need for payment already makes this out of reach for many users. Lack
> of anonymous payment is a privacy challenge until Zcash comes into the
> picture.
>
> The need to download a blockchain on embedded devices is a deal breaker.
> Battery life, storage space and storage life expectancy are tight
> constraints.
>
> How are you going to deal with this?

Hi,

It looks like you must have missed my message that answered these questions:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2016-July/011245.html

Cheers,
-Jeremy