[tor-dev] Summer of Privacy Application | Rohit Dua

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sat Apr 30 20:50:38 UTC 2016

> I recently knew about this years Tor summer of code. Although the date of
> application is gone, I would like to ask if I could still manage to get into
> the program.

Hi Rohit. Jury's still out if we'll be running SoP again this year (at
present we're just focused on GSoC which will possibly replace SoP -
we'll see). If you're looking for a paid internship then unfortunately
I don't have any tips for you, but if you're simply looking to help
we're always happy to get new contributors!

Cheers! -Damian