[tor-dev] [GSoC16] A website to improve Tor fingerprinting defenses

Rob van der Hoeven robvanderhoeven at ziggo.nl
Sun Apr 24 13:39:40 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-04-24 at 21:02 +0800, Virgil Griffith wrote:
> Lol.  Sure I can help with that.
>

> I can give you the browser distribution of onion.link users.  About
> 30% use TBB.  The rest of the stats look like the regular web.  Little
> biased to more modern versions of web browsers.  If you really need
> the stats can help you with that.

Much appreciated. I'm working on a project for the users that do not use
TBB. It's called: Another Virtual Network Environment.

https://hoevenstein.nl/another-virtual-network-environment

The project is now in the alpha-phase and to develop it further into a
consumer-grade application it needs funding. My problem is that I need
to convince potential funders of the impact of my project. To do so it
would be nice to have some user statistics. OS statistics are important
to decide if I should develop a Windows version of the program first.

Thanks,

Rob.
https://hoevenstein.nl