[tor-dev] [tor-relays] Private Tor Research Network

Nicholas R. Parker (RIT Student) nrp7859 at rit.edu
Sun Apr 10 23:28:06 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot Tim.

We've looked into Chutney, but we're looking at building out a whole
network for various research purposes (I'm just the grad grunt, whatever
research plans they have are above me!)
It looks like you're saying that we could use chutney to at least generate
all of the base configuration files, is that right?

We've been running into these issues with completely clean installs of
CentOS, no new/extraneous services running with single instances of the tor
service going at any one time.

Nicholas R. Parker
Rochester Institute of Technology
5thYear, BS/MS Computing Security