[tor-dev] Special-use-TLD support

Tom van der Woerdt info at tvdw.eu
Sun Sep 27 22:05:40 UTC 2015

Hey Jeff,

Definitely very interesting and it's nice to see namecoin and friends in the Tor context.

Questions :
 * are those directives handled on the relay or the client? If relay, how will the client know which node to talk to?
 * please don't add support for .exit here, external parties should never be able to lead users to that (and having cnames point at them would break that)
 * what happens if two directives compete for the same TLD? Especially if these are handled at the relay...

Tom