[tor-dev] Tor on iOS 9

Conrad Kramer ckrames1234 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 05:09:51 UTC 2015

Hi all!

I'm new to the list, my name is Conrad.

As some of you may or may not have heard, Apple's latest version of iOS
enables
functionality that allows for a system-wide Tor client. A few people in the
community, myself included, started working on a project to get this client
into the App Store. I wrote up a small document (attached) that explains the
project in detail, so that you can learn about it if you're interested!

I'm very excited to get Tor into the hands of many more users.

Conrad