[tor-dev] 0.2.8 triage at dev meeting!

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Fri Sep 25 15:19:23 UTC 2015

Hi there!
>>   * Size field: an estimation of how long you think it will take to get
>>     it done (not counting review time, just execution):
>>         * small < 1 day
>>         * medium < 1 week
>>         * large > 1 week
> We have the "Points" and "Actual Points" fields for this. "Points" are
> meant to be any unit of time appropriate for a given trac component, and
> are the field for the estimate before work begins. "Actual Points"
> specify the units of time the ticket actually took after completion, for
> evaluation of estimate accuracy/drift/multiplier.
>
> Popular choices for units of time for Points are "minutes", "hours", and
> "days".
>
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/process/TorAgileProcess

Yes, sorry for the mistake. Trac actually says points not size (used to
Jira) I would suggest to stick with one type of 'measurement' unit so
everyone can understand all the tickets. I don't mind following another

For 0.2.7 we did not go back to the tickets and updated the 'actual
points' of it. Which we should do, and we will get there :)

And yes, sponsor field is not there yet (another mistake on my side) but
you can add it as a keyword if you wish to. And we can fix that later :)