[tor-dev] Towards a new version of the PT spec...

Brandon Wiley brandon at blanu.net
Mon Sep 14 20:14:41 UTC 2015

It is my understanding that a sponsored project is coming up to work a
pluggable transport 2.0 specification and implementation. I've also heard
that the first step for this is to have a meeting where we get together
with people that either use pluggable transports or implement them, for the
purpose of soliciting feedback on the existing specification and gathering
design requirements for 2.0. So perhaps the drafting of a new specification
should be deferred until this is organized. Although of course any feedback
gathered in this email thread can also be presented at the meeting.