[tor-dev] Reproducibility of Pluggable Transports python.msi

Brandon Wiley brandon at blanu.net
Wed Sep 9 21:20:11 UTC 2015

Thanks David, great info! Last time I checked, I think the C implementation
was also still shipping with something, I think Orbot for Android. Perhaps
this is also for either flash proxy or FTE support, since Python is not the
best option on Android.

>From the graphs it looks like FTE is still in use, but that flash proxy
seems to no longer be used.

If I recall correctly, the core FTE code is actually written in C and is
just using the Python PT implementation with Python-C bindings to the FTE
library. So a port of the FTE PT to the Go PT implementation seems possible.