[tor-dev] tor-browser git repository

Nicolas Vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Fri Sep 4 12:34:42 UTC 2015

On Fri, 04 Sep 2015, tordev123 at Safe-mail.net wrote:

> Is there some documentation, how the tor-browser git repository is set up?
>
> In particular, how are new Firefox releases imported? How can I get a diff of Tor changes to the underlying Firefox release?

The branches are named like:
 tor-browser-${firefox_version}-${torbrowser_version}-[1-9]

They are based on Mozilla's git mirror:
https://github.com/mozilla/gecko-dev

In the history of the branch you can find a commit whose author is
"ffxbld <none at none>" which is the last commit from Mozilla. All
commits after this one are Tor Browser changes.