[tor-dev] UX tag

Nima Fatemi nima at riseup.net
Fri Oct 30 23:44:53 UTC 2015

Hello devs,

May I encourage you to add "UX" tag (keyword) to the tickets you're
filing or working on that are related to usability in any ways?

This is to get a sense of how many tickets and what workload is related
to usability in tor-related products. So I want to humbly ask you to use
the tag regardless of the help you may or may not need for that ticket.

And if you've any suggestions/ideas to measure this better, this is a
great time to talk about it :)

Peace ✌

-- Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall