[tor-dev] Status of remaining SVN repositories

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Tue Oct 27 11:48:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

Tor has a SVN with several repositories in it. The ticket #4929 deals
with migrating them to git
(<URL:https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/4929>). I made a
table within the ticket to track the current status. Most of the
repositories are in git right now. However some remain where I don't
know what the current status is. This are:
- blossom
- bsockets
- incognito
- libevent-urz
- topf
- projects (it seems sub repos are in git)
- website

Should the first five repos also be moved to trac or what do we want to
do with them?

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Eine schwarze Katze auf dem Weg zum Galgen bringt Unglück.