[tor-dev] [FWD: Re: Apple developer account + codesigning]

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Tue Oct 27 10:13:15 UTC 2015

Mike Perry:
> We want to do this for MacOSX as well. Does anyone happen to know if we can
> use otool in some way to remove these LC_CODE_SIGNATURE sections easily,
> and get the same exact binary as before signing?

I don't know if it helps in the case but problem can also be approached
the other way around: if Tor distributes the signatures, is there I way
to stick them in the binaries I just built so that the signature is
valid and the bytes are the same as the ones distributed by Tor.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>