[tor-dev] Feedback on CollecTor web redesign

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Oct 20 19:43:13 UTC 2015

I agree with David. I like the change, especially the table (nice
work!). Though a lot of the text is well into TL;DR territory. If the
welcome message could be half the size that would help, and the
formats have some redundancy. For instance, hidden service descriptors
and bridge pool annotations have just one sub-header so they could be
combined with their top level header.

Cheers! -Damian