[tor-dev] Hello, I can't use Google Search Engine Service through Tor proxy.

Li Xiaodong lixiaodongsql at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 06:26:21 UTC 2015

*Hello, I can't use Google Search Engine Service through Tor proxy. Google
asked me  to enter a Verification Code. After I entered the Verification
Code, Google asked me enter a new Verification Code. Could you please
communicate this problem to Google Corporation? Could you please suggest to
Google Corporation that it should allow Tor users to normally use Google
Search Engine Service? Thank you very much for your help. I really
appreciate it.*