[tor-dev] [Applications Team] New meeting schedule

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Fri Oct 9 20:27:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

at the recent dev meeting we decided to slightly change the applications
team meeting procedure in order to focus more on cross-application
issues. Instead of a scrum-style meeting we also think it should be
agenda-driven. The current plan is to meet once a month (on the
first Tuesday) given that cross-application issues might not arise on a
day-by-day basis.

Let's get this started on the first Tuesday in November (Nov 3) 18:00
UTC in #tor-project on irc.oftc.net.

The proposed topic is talking about UX/internationalization issues. If
there are other things worth discussing we can easily amend the agenda
at the beginning of the meeting.

The meetings on Monday 18:00 UTC in #tor-dev will again be Tor Browser
meetings from now on.

Thanks!

Georg