[tor-dev] [measurement team] analytics server proposal

isis isis at torproject.org
Fri Oct 9 11:17:58 UTC 2015

thomas lörtsch transcribed 8.6K bytes:
> analytics server proposal
> =========================

Hi Thomas,

Are you intending to get this proposal into the proposal directory in the
torspec repo? [0]  Or were you only sending it to tor-dev@ as a general
statement of the plan?

FWIW, this is likely approaching the size of project that we'd want one or
more official proposal(s) in the torspec repo, and this proposal is an
excellent start (it'll just need a bit of cleanup and reformatting and such).
Please, let me know if there's anything I can help with.

[0]: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft