[tor-dev] Trac priorities and severities

Griffin griffin at cryptolab.net
Wed Oct 7 16:36:30 UTC 2015

  This is a good proposal.  Some bugs are higher-priority and affect
lots of users, but are really quite trivial and don't affect user
security (such as CSS bugs).

  I'd add another trac change:
4) hide "milestone" field in query results, replace with "severity"

  That way, we can quickly see both severity and priority when looking
at large lists of bugs that we might want to patch.

best,
Griffin