[tor-dev] Hello, thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Thu Oct 1 16:27:37 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 12:05:49AM +0800, Li Xiaodong wrote:
> Hello, thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it. In this
> afternoon of China Time, I found a obfs4 bridge which is usable in China. The
> speed of Tor Browser connecting with obfs4 bridge, and the speed of Tor Browser
> connecting with Meek Azure, which is faster? It is more difficult for China's
> firewall to block I2P. If Tor can learn some strong points of I2P in future,
> Tor can work better in China. Thank you very much for your help. I really
> appreciate it. All the best with your work. Good luck in all that you will
> achieve.

Most likely, obfs4 will be faster than meek-azure. Especially after
tomorrow, when I will slow down meek-azure to reduce costs. See:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2015-September/009533.html

If you know some details of how I2P resists blocking, please add them to
this wiki page:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/PluggableTransports
To edit the wiki you can create an account:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/register
Or use the shared cypherpunks/writecode account.