[tor-dev] Tor dev meeting times this week and beyond!

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Nov 3 02:01:08 UTC 2015

Hello all!

As a reminder, we have a weekly patch workshop and a weekly
developer's meeting on the #tor-dev IRC channel on OFTC.

With the ending of DST in the US, these times are now convenient for
even fewer people than before.  With that in mind, we're changing!
The new times will be effective starting NEXT WEEK, November 9. (My
apologies; it's too late for me to change my schedule this week.)

Primary meeting and patch workshop:
   Wednesday 1830 UTC  (1:30pm EST , 10:30am PST)

Secondary meeting time and patch workshop:
   Monday at 0100 UTC (8:00pm EST, 5:00pm PST)

I'll always attend both whenever I can.  For the primary meeting slot,
we'll start with check-in, then discuss open issues, then move on to a
patch workshop.  The secondary slot will be a bit looser.

For this week only, the times will remain as before, since I've
already.  The patch workshop will be tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1800 UTC,
and the dev meeting will be on Wednesday at 1330 UTC.

best wishes to all,
--
Nick