[tor-dev] UX tag

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Mon Nov 2 15:09:12 UTC 2015

Nima Fatemi:
> Lunar:
>> Tor Browser folks have been tagging tickets with tbb-usability:
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/tags/tbb-usability
>>
>> Do you want an extra tag for those?
>
> This is a good question. I'm aware of tbb-usability tag and have already
> added it to my filters; but I'm treating tbb team special and am not
> sure if that's the right path to take with every component we have.
>
> What do you think?

I don't know either but I'd prefer to have just the tbb-usability*
keywords for Tor Browser. As the asterisk already indicates we have a
more fine-grained keyword system tracking various areas where we need to
improve Tor Browser's usability and just using "UX" would blur lines
between different things like website related issue and browser UI
problems making it harder dealing with them. And adding "UX" just in
case as another keyword might make the whole ticket creation process
even more cumbersome (try to get the proper keywords set when creating
Tor Browser tickets ;) ).

Georg