[tor-dev] Tor + Apache Traffic Server w/ SOCKS - works now!

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:20:02 UTC 2015

i don't see any benefit from running yet another c program on my
computer... why not run something like Yawning's or-ctl-filter between
your tor and tbb? at least it's written in a safer language and does
useful things like filter OR commands:

https://github.com/Yawning/or-ctl-filter

anyone who knows golang could easily write more socks servers and
clients; super easy!

also python would be an even better choice from the perspective of
language safety and their are a few socks (twisted) client and server
libraries you can use.