[tor-dev] Globe needs a new maintainer (was: maintenance status of atlas or globe)

isis isis at torproject.org
Mon Mar 30 02:24:58 UTC 2015

Karsten Loesing transcribed 1.3K bytes:
> Hi Nusenu,
>
> On 28/03/15 14:00, Nusenu wrote:
> > is globe or atlas actively maintained? Does it make sense to create
> > trac entries? (I just want to avoid doing worthless things.)
>
> Both Globe and Atlas are actively maintained in the sense of fixing
> bugs, but not in the sense of adding new features.  Though their
> respective maintainers might accept patches that are not too hard to
> review.  So, yes, please open new tickets for them.  Thanks!

I started maintaining Globe recently in order to take some of the patches that
were sitting idle on Trac and in someone's fork of Globe on Github.

Unfortunately, I no longer have enough extra time to do this minor
maintenance, nor anything more extensive.  I would be absolutely delighted if
someone else stepped up to be a real maintainer for Globe!

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft