[tor-dev] HS bi-weekly community meeting

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Sun Mar 29 18:39:53 UTC 2015

Hi there!
Thanks everyone for voting.
*The winner slot is Wednesday 16:00UTC.*
*I will suggest we meet at #tor-project* because there is a conflict
with another meeting (Pluggable Transports) are meeting at the same
time/day on #tor-dev.
I know this is not the best time for us to keep this meeting - so lets
see if we can pick another time during the meeting or I can send another
poll later on the week.