[tor-dev] 0.2.7 triage [almost there!]

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Fri Mar 27 15:34:55 UTC 2015

Hello there!
we are almost done with the triage of 0.2.7 - we have a good chunk of
tickets organized into 2 groups at the spreadsheet.

Now what I would like to ask people from today till our next IRC meeting
(Core Tor meeting on Wednesday) is shape group 1 to be our final list.
What that means? Review what is in there and what is not in there.

We have added an extra column for you to have a chance to nominate
things out of group 1 or to be added to group 1 (things from group 2).
We are also asking that folks try to balance nominations always towards
having more negative ones than positive ones (we don't want group 1 to
end up with 200 tickets again :))

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H_kAcQQ-NpGpKWG9RlF3w-NhruKKE9EZJcRaXBQGVy8/edit?pli=1#gid=499528971

Thanks for playing it! See ya on Wednesday)
Isabela