[tor-dev] Question about estimated number of clients

Lei Yang leiyang198710 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:57:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a question about estimated number of Tor clients. I know that the
average number of Tor clients per day for each country is provided on the
metrics site, which is a daily basis number. I am curious if I can get a
more fine-grained information about how many clients are using Tor per hour
for each country? I would like to know the peak number of concurrent users
who are using Tor at a given time. Can anyone please give me some clues?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Lei