[tor-dev] #15060: Decide the fate of MyFamily / prop242 better families

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Mon Mar 23 18:14:56 UTC 2015

> So, what do we think?  I'd say that MyFamily is likely to continue to

"Virgil's gamification site" needs a MyFamily, ergo I am in favor of
keeping MyFamily, whether it be in the current, prop242, or
alternative form.  Obviously the prop242 form is a much better
rendition of MyFamily, but unless we acquire an external entity that
is explicitly funding the gamification site I argue there are more
important things to be doing.

-V