[tor-dev] Performance and Security Improvements for Tor: A Survey

Ian Goldberg iang at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 16 16:38:06 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 04:00:25PM +0000, Speak Freely wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Great read. Very information.
>
> [snip]

Thanks for the edits!

> Anywho, I realize it was already published, but wanted to help anyway.
> It's quite possible I missed some as well. There were other things I
> would have changed, such as when to present acronyms, but as it's
> already published there is no point in commenting about them now.

Oh, please *do* comment.  We can easily (and definitely plan to) update
the ePrint tech report, incorporating the feedback we get from all of
you, and giving credit in the acknowledgements.  (Do let us know how
you'd like to be credited.)  Once we're happy with the result, we'll
submit a condensed (due to page limits) version to a journal.

   - Ian