[tor-dev] 0.2.7 triage meeting

isabela isabela at riseup.net
Fri Mar 13 01:58:28 UTC 2015

Hello people!

As you might have noticed at our roadmap [0] we have the following task:

  * Initial ticket triage + schedule for 0.2.7(due by March 20th)

At the last Core Tor weekly IRC meeting we asked people to add the label
0.2.7 to the work they want to see done for the release. The only
guideline so far is to also look at other's roadmap and keep their needs
in mind as you decide what should go on the next release.

We plan to start triaging this at the end of the next weekly meeting
(Wed 3/18) and will probably need another meeting to finish this initial
ticket triage.

I am trying to figure out when is a good time to have the 'second round'
of triage and that is why I am sending this note.

Please look at the poll and let us know when is a good time for you:
http://doodle.com/3e9223rb3q7uffd9

Thanks,
Isabela

[0] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/CoreTor