[tor-dev] Renaming arm

sid77 at slackware.it sid77 at slackware.it
Fri Mar 13 00:18:06 UTC 2015

I love short 2-3 letters commands, they feel super UNIX-y and arm was one of them.
Some alternatives:

trm - Tor Relay Monitor
Can't find any notable clash in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRM
Clash if read as "trim"

tm - Tor Monitor
Maybe clashing in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM#Electronics_and_media

Not that seth is MUCH longer then arm anyway :-P

Cheers,
Marco