[tor-dev] Update on Roadmaps for Core Tor, Hidden Services and Tor Obfuscation

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Mar 11 20:34:19 UTC 2015

Hello everyone.
In Valencia dev meeting we did an exercise to help create a roadmap
(1yr) for the different Tor projects and organizational work. I've
collected those roadmaps and published them here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps

(I will be sending a similar email to the other dev and org teams as well. )

What I would like to ask from the folks in this list, and who
collaborate with*Core Tor, Hidden Services and Tor Obfuscation (PT,
BridgeDB etc), *is to look at the tables for March and April and fill up
the empty cells for:

  * sponsor -> is the task related to a sponsor? (or could be)
  * who -> person(s) who the task should be assigned to
  * tickets -> ticket(s) related to the task (please create them if
    appropriate)
  * date -> estimation dates are always good :)

nickm has already created tickets for Core Tor tasks (Thanks Nick!)

Let me know if you have questions. Here are the tables I am talking about:

  * March and April for Core Tor:
    https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/CoreTor
  * March and April for Hidden Services:
    https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/HS